Fallen Tree–Muir Woods National Park

Fallen Tree at Muir Woods National Park

Comments

  1. This photo looks like a scene out of one of my fairy tail books when I was little, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shot.....the colors are amazing....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful lighting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the most spiritual place in nature that I have ever been. That's a wonderful picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the most spiritual place in nature that I have ever been. Thanks for the beautiful picture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Everything about this photo is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like that you can almost feel the dampness in the air.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment