You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

The Edge

 Light Impressions-The Edge

This picture shows the back a building on Front Street in the Old Town section of Temecula.

Why THE EDGE? because when I took this picture I liked how because of lighting and perspective, the two sides of the building appear so different. And when I edited it I tried to emphasize that contrast, that edge. Well, it turns out that there is a nice restaurant called The Edge at this address, which I found to be an amusing coincidence, and an appropriate name for this picture.

18 comments:

  1. Great shot with a kind of striking light on the left so that the structure really shines. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stilig og tøft bilde! Jeg liker det veldig godt!
    Ønsker deg ei god helg:)
    Hilsen fra Norge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic perspective and wonderful tones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful contrast! Fantastic shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful angle! Happy sky watching.

    My sky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The contrast really is amazing in this photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! The contrast is amazing. It feels like you are looking up a million miles into the air with the angle you shot this at. Your edit gave this a very dramatic feel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is great! what an great perspective and I really like the processing you did on this photo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow!!! amazing image:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. An amazing capture. I love all the different textures and colors in this image.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your edge. Did you eat in The Edge? If so how was it?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome shot and perspective. Wonderful edit and name.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great picture, great editing, and great coincidence.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great colors and tones in HDR, I like it!

    ReplyDelete