Sunflowers

Light Impressions-Sunflowers


Comments

  1. Ça donne l'impression de regarder un négatif de pellicule, en fait... Chouette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful. The B/W composition shows off the light and shadows of the sunflowers beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice - sunflowers make such good subjects!

    Popped in from Stuff and Nonsense's Fridays Unfolded.

    thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. they look gorgeous in black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great post. The sunflower is a great choice for B&W!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would never think of black and white for sunflowers! What a fabulous image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good job! I love sunflowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for your kind comment on my black & white sky and tree photo. I appreciate it. I love the sunflowers here.. I planted some this season and they are just beautiful..If you are ever interested I host a small meme called Nature Notes for the past 3 years...I get the post up late Tuesday if you ever want to link up....thank you again..Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sunflowers just always make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful shot! What a great take on sunflowers - I think it takes restraint to see them in black & white. It makes the shot that much more striking.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these sunflowers in B&W!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Even in B&W, sunflowers are cheerful flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, what an unusual sunflower shot... Thank you for sharing on Weekly Top Shot #45!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic photography ~ love the sunflowers ~ nature's glory ~ (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stopping in from Your Sunday Best.

    I would have never thought to photo sunflowers in B&W. They are gorgeous...so thick and full of texture.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great Black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  17. a stunning image. Love all the details in it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. fabulous treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sunflowers looks great in black and white,- I can see that now! Wonderful work!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello.
    I love all flowers...must be the romantic poet in me (smile). Awesome photo and effect! Thanks for sharing. Visiting from Serenity Saturday.

    Moonlight Serenade

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love sunflowers..;-D

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this. Sunlight on sunflowers, and plenty of contrast. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is beautiful and b/w was such an awesome choice. Thank you for sharing at YSB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sunflowers in black & white....Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment