Tulips - 2

Light Impressions-Tulips-2

Comments

  1. Just stunning! Love those silken petals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful. The contrast of the color and the b/w work beautifully here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nydelig bilde!!

    Ha ei riktig god helg:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! it's just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These petals have such a satiny look..... they are just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty petals and I really like the faded/vintage colours.

    Thanks so much for taking part in our Spring Photo Challenge, don't forget to stop by and enter your favourite spring photo next week for a chance to win some great prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This truly has to be the most beautiful piece of texture ad processing work I have ever seen. If I did not know better, I Would say it was an oil painting. It is drop dead gorgeous. I must get you into my sidebar so I can follow you closely. You certainly are an inspiration and a driving force for me to not give up and to keep trying. genie

    ReplyDelete
  8. So peaceful and lovely work

    ReplyDelete
  9. This should hang in a real gallery, not just a virtual one! Beautiful. Thank you for sharing with Photo Art Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks like a watercolor! It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me gustan tus fotografías. Tienes un gran trabajo y por eso me hago seguidor tuyo. Un saludo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That color I like very much ... and the little shine at the tulips

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment