Hummingbirds in Nest

Light Impressions-Two Hummingbirds in Nest

Comments

  1. Mon dieu que c'est beau ! Une photo superbe.
    M E R C I...
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. My oh my,- you are SO clever! This is absolutely stunning! The tones, details composition.. the everything!I have no other words!
    Have a wonderful new week:)
    Regards from Norway

    ReplyDelete
  3. C'est un effet super sur des oiseaux !

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!! what a perfect moment captured!!! great shot

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful and so delicate picture, awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing image. Interesting post processing. I wonder how big the nest is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic shot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, this is absolutely precious!
    How fortunate you were to be able to capture it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment