Mi Dulce Amor

Light Impressions-Olvera Street Vendor

Comments

  1. The colors are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors in this image, and everything looks so yummy!

    Thank you so very much for sharing with us at The Creative Exchange this week.

    Have a wonderful day!

    lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks like one of our neighborhood stores here.:p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this. Great contrasting colours and an image that causes pause. That's often my marker for a great photo. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cool shot.It looks to me to be a store window. Whatever it is, I like it. genie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very good photo.

    Regards and best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  7. sweet and lots of goodies to buy :-) Visiting from MYM, hope that you can return the visit too.

    http://www.mommies2ks.com/2012/01/pajama-day-at-school.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good composition and colours, I especially like this blue/orange contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool colors. So much to see !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just like what Luna said, this reminds me also of the neighborhood "sari-sari" (mixed merchandise) moms and pops stores here in the Philippines. Wonderful shot, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am inviting you come and be part of my blog hop:

    http://juliejewels1.blogspot.com/2012/02/show-your-stuff-9.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment