Sky-High Palms in Caprinteria California

Sky-High Palms Carpinteria

Comments

  1. What an artistic capture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The palm trees in this pic make me wonder if Dr. Seuss came from Californis...these could have been his artistic inspiration. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful photograph!
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tall, skinnyness of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. VERY tall! I like the detail in the bark.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! So tall palms. But verry beatufull.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice shot. I get the real feeling of skinny and tall here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This a perfect shot to gete the feeling of how tall they are! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very well captured. How do they stay upright? Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aloha,

    I liked how you captured your photo of this palm alley, very nice format, thanks for sharing.

    help me decide on a photo for my scenic sunday on my sari blog,i'm submitting this for a competition
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really skyscrappers. I like the wonderful tones in your photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful photo! I'm going to have to get out and take some palm tree photos here!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful composition and processing on this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment