Seaside

Seaside

Comments

  1. That's incredible! The sails look like colorful crescent moons. The orange sky meeting the blue water: fantastic!

    Feel free to visit me: Picture This . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. INCREDIBLE shot! Absolutely excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning shot. I love the simplicity, lighting, and movement. Thanks for visiting mine! You have fantastic shots on your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shot and great colour, those guys are crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm pleased that you found my words worthwhile, but for beautiful images you need look no farther than your own work. You have many great photos here.
    Thanks for you kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find this to be a wonderful photograph. The color is fantastic, the nature her lovely self, and the athletes just enjoying... wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!!! What an amazing sky color!

    As for the image, I think a lot of us are not ready to see summer go, and hence are reminiscing in these beautiful images of summer fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely color and light.
    Beautiful image.

    My post is here: Carletta’s Captures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good idea for the sky !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment